Not just Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Raees,’ THESE actors have also ROCKED kajal in their eyes like a BOSS! – 5 Bollywood men who have sported surma in their eyes for their respective roles and owned it like a Boss!
You need to have it in you to pull off a surma look, not everyone can do it. With the latest trailer of Phillauri, Diljit Dosanjh has joined the bandwagon of Bollywood’s surma boys. Here’s taking a look at the actors who’ve rocked kajal in their eyes like a boss:
1) Diljit Dosanjh: His look in the upcoming film Phillauri is that of an earthy Punjabi rockstar and he’s pulled the look off to a T. Diljit has definitely made the surma eyes look hot on men with his look.
2) Shah Rukh Khan: SRK was recently seen in Raees sporting surma as well. His look too was the talking point when the first look of the film was released and boy! Did he look sexy!
3) Ranveer Singh: Ranveer Singh was seen wearing kajal in Ram Leela. He sported an authentic Gujarati boy look in the film and made it look as stylish as it was traditional.
4) Hrithik Roshan: Hrithik made the surma eyes look royal in his film Jodha Akbar, where he played the Mughal emperor. He pulled the look off like he owned it.
5) Saif Ali Khan: Saif sported Kajal in Omkara, where he played a goon. His unique look in the film was much appreciated by the industry and audience alike.